Monday, May 14, 2012

So yesterday was Mothers' Day?

In lieu of Mothers' Day (or not, my brother probably just wants dinner, and he's somewhat required to take me with him. Either way. Hahaha), Kuya Aki, Ate Mavic and I had dinner at Bonchon Chicken at SM North Annex. And what do you know, they're also celebrating Mothers' Day! (I hope you caught my tone on this one, I like to have my daily dose of sarcasm in whatever way.)


As soon as I sat down (I was late, Kuya and Ate already finished their first serving), some lady said some gibberish; the only thing I heard was they were going to take a picture of us, and they're going to give freebies courtesy of Bonchon. A picture, and freebies... I got no qualms with that! Haha. The freebie bag contained a StarStudio magazine (with Kim Chiu and Xian Lim on the cover, the former acting all so giddy. Ugh, I cringe), 2 Bonchon fans, to name a few. 

Yes, pun intended.

After 2 days of morale-damaging simulation exams, which almost literally dried up my brain, this one was a fun treat. Shout out to Dakila Yee and Ate Mavic! :) Thank yooooou! Yey! Oh, 5 minutes after our picture was taken, we got our hard copy, with a paper frame! That fast. Hopefully they'd upload it on their Facebook page soon...
Because I got the lousiest camera phone ever.
Mama, Happy Mothers' Day! :D

I didn't take a photo of the actual chicken because I just gobbled it all up the minute I arrived. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment