Saturday, May 12, 2012

Awakening

After a long hiatus, hello blog!


I have not written a 'decent' entry since December 2009, back when Multiply was at its peak. I did not start writing again because of a change of attitude. The rants are still be present, now more than ever, what with me juggling my thesis and the review for boards (which, by the way, I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to be able to take). Maybe I just wanted a new environment, where my complaints can grow and flourish, and ultimately, I'd stop writing again. Well life is a cycle, like ANTM (Oh my gawd, that was a terrible joke.).


According to mypersonality.info, my MBTI personality type is ISFP, or "The Artist" (insert picture of a painter with paint splattered all over his/her apron). I feel the 'artist' in me has been cooped up for too long; hence the creation of this blog as the channel for my creative juices, or the lack of, to flow unto. 


So there, the first entry is almost done. Oh! The blog title is a failed attempt to sound literate and deep. And I just realized, all the while, Thursday has been unconsciously related to my, uhh, matters of the heart. Haha. 


If you are to spy on me, go ahead. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment