Friday, July 27, 2012

This is the only thing I could give you. For now. :)

July is coming to a close. Man, time sure flies. I'm not even having fun.

Let this (possibly) sole entry for the Seventh Moon be dedicated to my very, very good friend, Meryl (go ahead, spy on her :P). For today is the day I ask God, WHYYYYY?! Kidding. You are the target of my ever-so-irregular dose of cheesiness. Be honored.

Happy birthday, Mer. Remember when I told you how I dislike calling you 'Meh' like everyone else because I seem like talking to a sheep/goat/ram/whatever-is-closely-related? It's still true to this day. Haha.

It's been, what, 9 years since we've known each other? Not in constant contact, but when we do, boy, the stories never end. You even slept way past your bedtime last time I crashed at your place. Was it me who woke you up? That can't be right, I sleep like a log. Must be me dreaming. Haha. 

"... you never really remember the beginning of a dream, do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on." (Cobb, Inception, 2010)

(Tama tak ka-cite hin reference? Haha)

Because I can never pinpoint the exact time we became close as we are now. I cannot tell for sure exactly when we started to open ourselves for the other. Or is this just me? LOL. In any case, I'm glad I found a friend in you. And a great one to boot. :)

Because we (you, me, and Karlo; was Lori with us too?) used to stay late after school several times reenacting the duel scene of Harry and Malfoy in the 2nd book, and other scenes too but the duel scene was a favorite.

Because you would listen (read?) to me when I get giddy seeing my crush/one-sided summer fling/one-sided school break fling, or when I rant that I don't like him anymore, then I'd like him back again. Because you asked me who it was the first time it happened, this is the consequence. :)

Because you would randomly text me saying you remembered me when you drank a cola and burped. I can't say that is the highest compliment one has ever given me, but I am touched nonetheless. Association is a sure way in remembering something/someone. Haha.

Because you hate what I love (ehem, U-Kiss) and love what I hate (EHEM KIM HYUN JOONG, YAMAPI); it's a good thing all we do is bicker. How about we toss in some hair-pulling? :D

Because you would let me crash at your place even when you're tired from work, and still entertain me. 'Nuff said. Well, this goes to Poca as well. And Dianne. :)

Because I rarely confide to you any emotional personal stuff, and yet we still know each other well enough.

So I quoted a line from the Movie of Dreams; but that's only because I watched it only now. I know. Haha-bloody-ha. Can I just say I am totally shipping Arthur x Eames pairing? :D Haha. Anyway. I hope whatever this is we both share won't end; I hope this friendship would go down the Limbo and be stuck there for all eternity. :) That's 'friends forever' in its truest sense.

Happy birthday Merrrrr, know that you are loved. :*
Raaaaaaarrr! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment